Anglia Market Marketplace enables you to sell new, used, collectable and refurbished items alongside our new ones. Listing your items at Marketplace makes them accessible to thousands of AngliaMarket.com customers.
Anglia Market Marketplace is not an auction; you set the price of every item you list. Remember, the more competitive the price, the faster it'll sell.
Here's how it works:
- after you list an item, it is displayed to buyers when they click on the "New, Used and Refurbished" link.
- when your item sells, we send you an e-mail to notify you that the buyer's payment method has been verified and you got a payment. You must dispatch the item to the buyer within two days of receiving this e-mail.
- you will receive your payment direct to your bank account. We make a payouts every week.
To start selling now, either
- click here and follow the steps to register, or
- run a search for the AngliaMarket.com item you'd like to sell, just as you would if you wanted to buy it, then click the Have one to sell? Sell it yourself button on the top of that item's page.
Selling on Anglia Market enables you to receive payments and make refunds while keeping yours and the buyer's credit or debit and bank account details private. We take our customers' security very seriously, so any data you share with us is covered by our Security Guarantee.